Since its creation in 1970, The Law Firm of Cohen & Cohen has successfully represented thousands of accident-case clients in South Florida and the surrounding area. When the firm initially came to us, they were seeking help with improving their online presence and getting more organic traffic to their website.
With this project, our team compiled a comprehensive marketing blueprint that outlined every detail of marketing tactics planned for the year ahead that included:
- Creation of the buyer’s journey and buyer personas
- Content marketing strategy with several types of content
- SEO Audit, keyword analysis and list of suggested keywords
158% Monthly Leads Generated
40% Increase In New Monthly Visitors
144% Keywords on Page One
As a result of our efforts, Cohen & Cohen saw in increase in monthly leads, total sessions and overall traffic.
- 169 Total HubSpot Leads – As a result of our marketing efforts and materials produced through HubSpot, The Law Firm of Cohen & Cohen saw an increase of 169 new leads in just a few months. This speaks to how valuable inbound marketing is for businesses, as it was materials shared through inbound that brought these leads about.
- 85.70% of Total New Sessions – Of the total number of sessions (5,217), the percentage of new sessions is at a high of 85.7. This demonstrates the effectiveness inbound marketing can have on bringing in new visitors to a website.
- 4,471 Total New Users – This is another testament to inbound marketing and how it can help lead to more traffic online from multiple sources.
"Providing users with all the information they need to deal with the aftermath of an auto accident, this lead-generating content has a 42 percent conversion rate and consistently provides Cohen & Cohen with marketing-qualified leads. "