Highland Precision Ag is an agricultural technology provider dedicated to helping farmers become precision agriculture certified in an effort to practice more sustainable and environmentally friendly farming while increasing consumer awareness about the challenges farmers face. When the Highland team approached us, they needed a website that could adapt to their growing business and a marketing campaign that could increase brand awareness.
To help Highland reach their agricultural marketing goals, we built a custom website from the ground up and an inbound strategy focused on increasing their organic traffic.
- Custom website design and development, built in Wordpress
- Content marketing strategy focused on growing organic traffic
- Guest blog posts to increase the brand's authority in the industry
622 Facebook Followers
178% Pages per Session
795 Reach per Post
At the launch of their website and social media platforms, Highland Precision Ag experienced the following:
- 622 New Social Followers – From the moment we created Highland’s Facebook page, we wanted to be sure we were providing users with valuable content. With industry news, behind-the-scenes photos and notable quotes from industry experts, we were able to build a foundation following of 622 within 25 days.
- 12% Average Engagement Rate – With an industry average of one percent, Highland’s engagement rate is significant. This lets us know that the content we are producing is valuable to Highland’s followers. And as more people engage with their content, more people will see their content that have yet to like their page, increasing their following.
- 795 Average Reach per Post – Highland’s new Facebook followers have been engaging with their content often enough that each post has an average reach of 795. This means that each post is reaching 795 people that are friends of those people interacting with Highland’s content. With this information, we know that we can expect Highland’s following to continue to grow organically.
"As a brand-new business, it's important to dive deep into the mindsets of both the client and their customers in order to begin developing valuable content that simultaneously helps answer potential customers' questions while working toward our clients' goals." Tim Mehta - Designzillas