E-Z Rent-A-Car has been providing travelers with affordable and conveniently located car rental services since 1994. With an up-to-date fleet of vehicles, E-Z is proud to offer some of the lowest rental rates in the country. They came to our Car Rental Marketing Agency seeking digital marketing support to help shift their online presence into hyperdrive and build a dedicated community of E-Z Rent-A-Car fans.
Along with a new website that made the reservation process much more simple, we created an inbound marketing strategy that provides potential renters with a variety of helpful resources, an instant-rewards program and engaging social media content. Their campaign included:
- A series of City Guides with valuable information about each of E-Z’s locations
- Weekly emails that featured some of the lowest rental car rates in the country
- A content strategy dedicated to pushing prospects through the sales funnel
89% Organic Search Traffic
64% Increase in Reservations
As a result of their inbound and digital marketing efforts, E-Z Rent-A-Car experienced an increase in organic search traffic, reservations and overall revenue.
- 89% Increase in Organic Search Traffic – As effective as inbound marketing is, it takes a couple of months to see impressive results. And with E-Z, the wait paid off. After months of executing a detailed content marketing and social media strategy, E-Z saw their organic traffic nearly double.
- 64% Increase in Reservations – Of all the people organically reaching E-Z’s website, 64 percent of those people made a reservation. This shows that by providing potential users with the right content, in the right place, at the right time, we can give users the confidence they need to make an educated purchasing decision.
25% Increase in Revenue
Since the beginning of their marketing retainer, E-Z Rent-A-Car saw a 25 percent increase in overall revenue. This proves that inbound isn’t just about increasing your marketing-qualified leads. The methodology can drastically improve your bottom line as well.
"E-Z kicked off a week of exclusive deals on Black Friday, which we dubbed “Cyber Week.” We were able to help E-Z experience their biggest day for total bookings and website traffic."