Since 1983, CMEC Accreditation has been a leading source for obtaining quality and affordable accreditation for laboratories that produce construction materials, including concrete, asphalt binder, aggregate, masonry and other similar substances. When their team approached our Manufacturing Marketing Agency, they were looking for an effective way to increase the number of labs needing accreditation in the industry, as well as to increase the number of leads, contacts and renewals.
To help accomplish these goals, we put together a strategic blueprint that outlined all of the digital marketing tactics needed to start seeing successful results, including:
- Series of premium content with supporting blogs and emails
- Creation of the buyer’s journey and persona
- Complete SEO Audit and Keyword Analysis
37% Monthly Website Traffic
100% Monthly Leads Generated
66% Monthly Organic Search Traffic
These are a few of the key results that we generated through our inbound and digital marketing efforts.
- 71% New Organic Search Traffic – After months of practicing these inbound marketing tactics, CMEC was able to reach 71% of their traffic to the site from new, organic searches. This speaks to the value of inbound and how it can help attract new visitors, as opposed to direct, paid or referral-based traffic.
- 76% of All Users Are New – Among all of CMEC’s users, 76% of them are new to the site, having come to there organically and on their own terms. This shows that inbound marketing content that’s unique, entertaining or educational can bring in new traffic, as well as assure new users that they can come back for more credible information in the future.
- 7:18 Minute Average Session Duration From Email – Because most session durations are typically one minute or less, this average is very significant. It means that visitors are finding information that they actually want to read and consider the source of the information credible enough to stay on the site long enough to obtain a good bit of it.
"With a 44 percent conversion rate, this lead-generating content that’s on CMEC’s homepage provides users with more details about CMEC’s services while increasing their marketing-qualified leads."